Hello Friends. You're warmly welcome in Brahmand Tak Blogs. Today I'm going to write on Headache : Causes And Remedies.
Headache is one of the most common health diseases in the world and most of the people suffer from it. Headache usually don't have a serious cause so just by changing in your lifestyle and learning the way of relaxation, headache problem can be avoided. Generaly There are three major types of headache -
1. Headache Due To Anxiety
2. Migraine headache
3. Cluster headache
There are many causes of headache. Some Of them are - Constriction Of Blood Vessels, genetic problem, abnormal neuronal activity, excessive smoking, excessive drinking, due to lack of sleep, dehydration, Excessive usage of smartphone or computer, excessive sleep, due to tired eyes, due to excessive use of painkillers, etc.
Besides of all above mentioned normal causes, headache may be due to some other medical problems like viral fever, blood clots, concussion, influenza, cataract, glucoma, seizures etc, irregular periods.
If you suffer from headache, first of all consult a doctor. If headache is temporary you can take below mentioned medicines but if it's regular, you are advised to consult a doctor. Because excessive use of pain killers may cause to serious headache problem. Mostly painkillers are used in treatment of headache to get instant relief untill unless it's due to any specific medical problem.
Generally Aspirin is used to reduce pain. It's commonly used to get instant relief in headache.
- Heart Patients shouldn't take this medicine without consulting a doctor.
- If You are pregnant or breastfeeding, don't take this medicine.
2. Botulinum Toxin A
This medicine is well known for its insignificant side effects. It's Totally safe and can be taken in tension headache and migraine headache. The only cautions that is needed is to have enough food.
3. Beta Blockers
Beta blockers can be used in apisodic migraine problem. Mostly Beta Blockers are used in the treatment of high blood pressure.
- Avoid Drinking Alcohol while using Beta Blockers.
- Avoid If you have Low Blood Pressure or slow heart rate.
- Avoid if you are suffered from Asthma or any other lung disease.
Home Remedies For Headache
As you all know that headache is a common problem. You can't take medicine all the times because the excessive use of pain killers may lead to severe headache or any other severe health problem. But don't worry we can get relief from headache by adopting some home remedies for headache instead of painkillers. Some of them are-
1. Holy Basil ( Tulsi ).
Whenever you have headache, put some basil leaves in a glass of water and boil it. Now drink it. You can also mix honey in it for taste. By doing this, you will get relief from headache.
2. Oil Massage
Oil Massage provides relief to the muscles of head. For massage , you can use Navratna Oil, Coconut Oil, or Almond Oil etc.
It's the easiest way to get rid of headache. Just eat an apple with salt. It also control blood pressure, acidity and provides relief from joint pain.
You can use mint in two ways to get rid of headache. One of them is to make mint juice and drink it. And the other is to make a thick juice of mint and apply it on head like paste.
Consuming ginger in any form gives relief in headache. Either you take half spoon of ginger juice with a spoon of honey or take a little piece of ginger directly in mouth and chew it slowly slowly. An another is to make tea with ginger and drink it.
6. Camphor (Kapoor) And Ghee
It's one of the best and effective way to get instant and permanant relief from headache. First of all, take Camphor in a small bowl and make a paste by mixing ghee in it. Since Camphor is cold, applying its paste on the forehead starts sweating and calms the mind. This leads to better blood circulation.
Prevention Of Headache
1. Vitamin D - Deficiency Of vitamin D may cause of headache. Get enough sunlight to overcome vitamin D deficiency. Another sources of vitamin D are dairy products, orange juice, black chickpeas etc. Headache : Causes And Remedies
2. Drink Plenty Of Water - As you all know that water is the most important nutrient in body. About 60% of human body is water. Every cell in body needs water. But your brain and heart requires about 60-70% of total water. Lack of water in brain can lead to headache problem. So drink at least 3-4 litre water daily. Don't drink too much water.
3. Sleep Well - Sleep well otherwise it may cause of severe headache and many other health problems. Sleep atleast 7-8 hours daily.
4. Healthy Diet And Exercise - Avoid alcohol and tobacco products and don't smoke. Follow a healthy and nutritious diet, avoid nonveg food and do exercise regular. Include vitamin D and Magnesium rich food in daily diet.
So Guys how's our post Headache : Causes and Remedies. Comment below and tell us. Thank you so much for your unconditional love and supoort guys. Just keep supporting and sharing our posts to your friends and family.